Home Remedies To Treat Obesity Naturally
- Published in Health
What Is Obesity?
Obesity is the condition in which a person is overweight and has a high degree of body fat. Obesity is measured by the Body Mass Index of a person (BMI). BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms with your height in meters squared. A person with BMI 25-29 is considered as overweight and the person with a BMI between 30 and 40 are considered as obese. Obesity can lead to various life threatening diseases like diabetes, heart diseases, some varieties of cancer, stroke etc. obesity can occur in people of all ages. Consumption of more calories and sedentary lifestyle are the major cause for obesity. It is possible to control obesity or get rid of obesity using various home remedies and lifestyle changes. Heredity also plays an important role in the development of obesity. Though many weight loss treatments are available in the market to get rid of obesity, they are not effective and are not a safe method. Try the following home remedies to get rid of obesity.
Home Remedies To Treat Obesity Naturally
The following are some of the home remedies that aren’t just controlling obesity in humans but will also help them to maintain a healthy body and mind.
Green tea has been found to be very effective in weight loss and will help in treating weight loss without any dieting or weight loss pills.
- Use the best quality green tea leaves in boiling water and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Drink this green tea two to three times a day to see visible results in days.
Apple Cider Vinegar And Lime Juice
- Mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of lemon juice in a cup of lukewarm water.
- Drink this glass of water on an empty stomach every day for two to three months.
- You will see visible results as water will keep you hydrated, apple cider vinegar will boost your metabolism and lemon will help in improving the taste of water.
Start Day With Honey
- Take a teaspoon of honey and mix it in a glass of hot water.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to this water mixture.
- Drink this water the first thing in the morning when you get up and on an empty stomach.
- Repeat this daily for two to three months to see an effective weight loss.
Drink Hot Water
- If you have the habit of drinking cold water, try to replace it with hot water.
- Hot water will help in eliminating the fat deposits in your body.
- Drink hot water after every meal and make sure that you leave a gap of half an hour between the food and the water.
- Never drink water immediately after eating.
Honey With Pepper
Honey is considered to be one of the best home remedies for a lot of ailments and also helps in weight loss.
- Add a teaspoon of honey with two teaspoons of lemon juice and a pinch of pepper in a glass of water.
- Mix it well and drink this glass of water the first thing in the morning every day.
- You will never tend to gain weight.
- Try to eat 10 to 12 fully developed curry leaves on an empty stomach every morning.
- You need to chew the leaves thoroughly and drink its juice.
- Continue this for three to four months.
- You might be able to see considerable weight loss in your body.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Before going to bed, take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar daily.
- This will help to burn your body fats effectively when you are sleeping.
Stick To Home Made Foods
It is a known fact that eating regularly food from hotels, restaurants or road side eateries will increase your weight like anything.
- Stick to homemade foods that are less in fats and oils.
- Adding lots of greens, fruits and vegetables to your diet will help in fighting obesity.
Mint is known for its digestive properties and helps in healthy digestion.
- Add a few drops of mint leaf juice extract in a glass of lukewarm water and mix it well.
- Drink this mixture half an hour after you have taken a meal.
- It will help in easy digestion and will also boost your metabolism and is effective for weight loss on prolonged use.
- Brisk walking is one of the best ways to reduce obesity and to maintain a healthy body.
- Working out in the gym for about 30 to 45 minutes four to five days a week along with healthy diethabits will help in reducing your overweight.
Are you fed up of being obese? Do you want to look trim and sexy? Try some of the above home remedies to get your body in perfect shape.
- Home remedies
- Philanthropist Iqbal master demises
- Sand laden lorry topples: Driver injured
- Sarod player Ustad Amjad Ali Khan to be conferred with Alvas Virasat award
- Baradibeedu Kambla organised as per high court guidelines
- Curtain down for Aloysian Fest 2014-15 in St. Aloysius College (Autonomous)