Akshay Kumar's Special 26 to be remade in Kannada
- Published in Entertainment
Tamil actor-director Thiagarajan is all set to direct the remake of the Bollywood hit Special 26 in all four south Indian languages. He will be directing the film himself. While the Tamil remake will have Thiagarajan's son Prashanth playing the role played by Akshay Kumar in the original, the Kannada film will have a local hero in that role, which is yet to be decided. "We will commence shooting from December, when we will begin working on all four remakes simultaneously. The rest of the ensemble cast, though, remains the same and will include names like Prakash Raj, Sayaji Shinde and Sathyaraj," says Thiagarajan. Meanwhile, Thiagarajan has also acquired the remake rights of Queen earlier this year in all four languages.
- Team Kanasu Kannu Teredaga initiates “Nanna Kanasu Swaccha Mangaluru”
- KS Ravikumar's Next: Kiccha Sudeep To Romance Thala Ajith's Sister-in-Law In !
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' crosses Rs.100 crore mark
- Jyothika to make a come back in Tamil movie