Salman Khan shoots for ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ in Delhi, visits PM Narendra Modi
- Published in Entertainment
Mumbai: Salman Khan has recently been in news for many reasons. Be it his rakhi sister's wedding or pending court cases he has managed to flood the news channels and papers with his name. A couple of days ago the actor flew down to the capital to begin shooting for Kabir Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'.
Pictures of the film's shoot at Chandini Chowk and Red Fort have gone viral on the internet. Salman even took some time off his busy schedule to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi while he was in Delhi. The actor could have just casually made a visit or perhaps he headed over to the PM's office to personally deliver the invitation for his youngest sister Arpita's wedding.
Narendra Modi had previously invited Salman and his father to his swearing-in ceremony in Delhi, which took place on May 26 this year. Salim Khan also confirmed the news about the PM's invite.
- Salman Khan
- The budding talent in table tennis
- Shining Star of TT: Srushti S. Haleangadi
- Mumbai Cricket Association still in the dark about IPL whistle-blower's identity
- Salman's 'Sultan' to face off SRK's 'Raees' on Eid 2016