Big B, Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha support children's fest
- Published in Entertainment
Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha have extended their support to the upcoming National Children’s Film Festival.
The stars have taken time off from their busy schedule for the shoot of the audio visuals that will be aired at the festival opening on November 14 in New Delhi. Filmmakers Subhash Ghai and Satish Kaushik have also pledged their support to the festival. In a bid to expand the market for children’s films and encourage young talent, the Children’s Film Society India is planning to host the event on a grand scale.
- Big B, Ajay Devgn
- Sonakshi Sinha
- The truth behind the mini skirt of Radhe Maa revealed by herself
- Bunts Sangha ladies wing celebrates Aatidonji dina
- Radhe Maa reaches Mumbai; to depose before police in harassment case
- Technical snag,IndiGo flight 6E 178 from Mumbai to Delhi returns to Mumbai