Log in
Headlines ~
Sakshi Tanwar to play Aamir Khan’s wife in ‘Dangal’
Gang trying to sell 500-yr-old Quran busted in Karnataka
UPCL expansion gets a set back from GP Okkoota
Renovated Hemo-Dialysis center inaugurated at Wenlock hospital
Line man dies due to electric shock in an electrical
Kanche Inspired From Real Story
Asir mosque blast: 4 foreigners among 34 terror suspects held
Worked hard for the bikini scene in 'Shaandaar' : Alia
China blasts: fireball from Tianjin explosions injures hundreds and kills
Muslims in Nepal demand a Hindu state

Dry grass and tractor damaged as the vehicle touches electric wire

Hunsoor: A dry grass laden tractor accidentally caught fire after it touched an electric wire near Hosavaranchi.

The tractor owned by Javarayya of Hosur village was carrying dry grass from the field of Joseph in Hosavarachi. On the way the grass on the tractor accidentally came to the contact of an electric wire of a pump set and caught fire.

Dry grass worth Rs. 15 thousand was completely charred in the incident and the tractor also damaged. A case has been filed in rural police station.

Related items

  • Granite laden lorry collides with tempo
More in this category: « Police arrest thief who was absconding for 25 years Granite laden lorry collides with tempo »