Global Patient Care Monitoring Systems is accounted for $17.41 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $33.95 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of chronic diseases and the growing availability of wireless monitoring devices and for eco-friendly packaging are the major factors boosting the market growth. Moreover, the demand for extended shelf-life of products will create ample opportunities for market growth. However, high capital investments for manufacturing may hinder the growth of the market.
Top Companies Covered in this Report:
Bosch Medical, Cardiocom, GE Healthcare, Honeywell HomMed, Omron Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, AMD Global Telemedicine, Carematix, Coviden, Mindray, OSI Systems, Welch Allyn, Second Opinion Telemedicine Schiller AG and Roche
Get sample copy of Report at: https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/sample/SMRC00019538
The patient monitoring system is used for monitoring critical conditions and diseases such as ECG, EEG, Oxygen saturation in human blood (SpO2), the temperature of body, and others. Monitoring of these parameters is performed at hospitals, or home.
By Product, Cardiac Monitoring Devices segment is likely to have a huge demand due to increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases at an early age and rising obese population. These devices monitor the continuous and intermittent heart activity, usually through electrocardiography. By geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to increasing per capita healthcare expenditure, growing public health awareness and rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases.
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Discount for This Report https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/discount/SMRC00019538
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Patient Care Monitoring Systems Market, By Product
6 Global Patient Care Monitoring Systems Market, By End User
7 Global Patient Care Monitoring Systems Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
Enquire about report at: https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/buy/SMRC00019538
About Premium Market Insights:
Premiummarketinsights.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
Email: [email protected]