The Blood Warmer Devices Market analysis report enumerates information about the key companies based on their market position in the present scenario along with data related to the market sales gathered by the manufacturers along with the industry share. It also offers information about company’s profit margin and price models. Crucial data related to the market share acquired by the product segments are added in the report. The market study of this Blood Warmer Devices Market document includes insights related to sales collected by the products and the revenue earned in the estimated time period.
Some of the major players operating in this Global Blood Warmer Devices Market are Smiths Medical Inc., 3M, EMIT CORPORATION, GE Healthcare, Stryker, Barkey GmbH & Co. KG, Geratherm Medical AG, Stihler Electronic GmbH, Belmont Instrument, LLC, Biegler GmbH, Keewell Medical Technology Co. Ltd., Braile Biomédica, ACE MEDICAL, VYAIRE MEDICAL INC, Bıçakcılar, Baxter, Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG, The 37Company, Combat Medical, Ecolab among others.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-blood-warmer-devices-sample-warmer-market
Global Blood Warmer Devices Market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. Global Blood Warmer Devices Market By Devices (Sample Warmers, Others), Patient Type (Paediatric & Neonates, Adults), End User (Hospitals, Blood Banks and Transfusion Centre, Home Care Settings, Tissue Banks, Clinics, Others), Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Blood warmer is a medical device which is used in healthcare facilities for warming fluids and blood products to maintain body temperature to prevent hypothermia in physically traumatized or surgical patients. It uses different type of blood warmer devices such as water bath warmers, dry heat plate warmers, and intravenous fluid tube warmers. Intravenous fluid tube warmers are a device which allows warm water to circulate down one side and then up into reservoir. This device’s tubing is long, heavy and efficient at low flow rates (20–30 ml/min) and each tube requires a specially designed IV tube warmer coil. Fluid heating rate is the function of the blood warmer power of the heating devices. So these devices are the most efficient at low flow rates, and in case of higher flow rate a device using a dry heat plate which is more effective at higher flow rate. The method of this devices is that a specially designed blood warmer commercial devices must be are used with both visible and audible alarms and visible, to ensure that blood is not heated above 41°C. Intravenous fluid tube warmer is a method of rising increasing temperature of fluids when administered to a patient for maintaining normal body temperature. IV fluid warming devices are used in operating the after, recovery rooms, operating the after and critical care environment.
Cell and Gene Therapy Digital Conference| Register at: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/digital-conference/cell-and-gene-therapy
Segmentation: Global Blood Warmer Devices Market
Global blood warmer devices market is segmented into three notable segments such as Devices, Patient Type and End User.
- On the basis of devices, the global blood warmer devices market is segmented into sample warmers, others. The sample warmers segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In 2018, the Company received CE mark for PrisMax system and its TherMax blood warmer. The Company intends to launch PrisMax and TherMax in more than 19 countries across Europe with hospitals in France, Denmark, Italy and in Sweden.
- On the basis of patient type, the market is segmented into pediatric & neonates, adults. In 2019, pediatric & neonates segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In May 2015, Geratherm Medical AG presented temperature management product at Africa Health 2015. By this presentation the company enhanced its product portfolio in the South Africa.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, blood banks and transfusion center, home care settings, tissue banks, clinics, others. In 2019, hospitals segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In June 2018, Belmont Instrument, LLC acquired MTRE Advanced Technologies Ltd. By this acquisition company extended its product portfolio to include non-invasive solution for body temperature management.
Now Get 10% Discount on This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-blood-warmer-devices-sample-warmer-market
Table of Contents:
1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY 1.2 MARKET DEFINITION 1.3 OVERVIEW OF GLOBAL BLOOD WARMER DEVICES MARKET 1.4 CURRENCY AND PRICING 1.5 LIMITATIONS 1.6 MARKETS COVERED
2 MARKET SEGMENTATION
2.1 MARKETS COVERED 2.2 GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE 2.3 YEAR CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY 2.4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 2.5 PRIMARY INTERVIEWS WITH KEY OPINION LEADERS 2.6 DBMR MARKET POSITION GRID 2.7 DBMR MARKET CHALLENGE MATRIX 2.8 MULTIVARIATE MODELING 2.9 PRODUCT TIMELINE 2.10 VENDOR SHARE ANALYSIS 2.11 SECONDARY SOURCES 2.12 ASSUMPTIONS
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.1 INCREASING BURDEN OF HYPOTHERMIA CASES 3.1.2 GROWING NUMBER OF TRAUMA CASES 3.1.3 INCREASING NUMBER OF SURGERIES
3.2.1 AVAILABILITY OF ALTERNATIVE METHODS FOR BLOOD AND FLUID WARMING 3.2.2 RECALL OF DEVICES
3.3.1 RISING ADOPTION OF FLUID WARMER DEVICES IN HOSPITALS
3.4.1 STRINGENT REGULATIONS TO BE FOLLOWED WITH THE USAGE OF DEVICE
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 5 PREMIUM INSIGHTS 6 GLOBAL BLOOD WARMING DEVICES MARKET, BY DEVICES
6.1 OVERVIEW 6.2 SAMPLE WARMERS
6.2.1 WATER BATH WARMERS 6.2.2 DRY HEAT PLATE WARMERS 6.2.3 INTRAVENOUS FLUID TUBE WARMERS
7 GLOBAL BLOOD WARMER DEVICES MARKET, BY PATIENT TYPE
8 GLOBAL BLOOD WARMER DEVICES MARKET, BY END USERS
9 GLOBAL BLOOD WARMER DEVICES MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
10 GLOBAL BLOOD WARMER DEVICES MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
11 COMPANY PROFILES
View Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-blood-warmer-devices-sample-warmer-market