The Philippines Beauty & Personal care market was valued at $3.3 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $4.7 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.8% from 2019 to 2026. Beauty & personal care products are grooming products that are used to enhance the appearance and get the desired look. Beauty & personal care has a wide range of products that includes skin care, sun care, hair care products, toiletries, perfumes, and others. Moreover, these products are easily available through distribution channels including online stores, supermarkets, specialty stores, and others in the Philippines. The continuous growth of online stores drives the growth of the beauty & personal care market in the Philippines.
Click To Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/sample/AMR00028828
The increase in population in the Philippines, which accounted for 51% population of age 24 years or younger is driving the growth of the Philippines beauty & personal market. Moreover, the surge in influence of social media coupled with influence of strong celebrities among the Filipinos contribute toward the market growth. However, the availability of counterfeit beauty & personal care products in the Philippines is expected to restrict the growth of the market in the Philippines in terms of value sales during the forecast period. Nevertheless, the rise in Filipinos consumer inclination toward natural beauty and personal care products along with the rapid growth of online platform in the Philippines is anticipated to offer immense opportunity to the market in terms of value sales during the forecast period.
The Philippines beauty & personal care market analysis is segmented on the basis of product type, gender, nature, end use, and distribution channel. Depending on product type, the market is classified into skin care, hair care, color cosmetics, fragrances, toiletries, and others. By gender, the market is bifurcated into male and female. By nature, the market is divided into natural, organic, and synthetic. By end use, the market is bifurcated into commercial and household. By distribution channel, it is fragmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty stores, convenience store, B2B, and online stores.
The key players profiled in the report include L’Or?al, Shiseido Company Limited, Coty Inc., Est?e Lauder Companies Inc., Unilever, Beiersdorf AG, Olay, Kao Corporation, Johnson & Johnson services, Inc., and LVMH
Key benefits for stakeholders
– This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the Philippines Beauty & Personal care market from 2019 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
– The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
– Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
– In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
– Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
– The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, Gender areas, and growth strategies
Interested in purchasing this Report? Click here @ https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/buy/AMR00028828
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
– By Product Type
o Skin Care
o Hair Care
o Color Cosmetics
– By Nature
– By Gender
– By End Use
– By Distribution Channel
o Specialty Stores
o Convenience Stores
o Online Stores
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: [email protected]
About Premium Market Insights:
Premium Market Insights is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries. Our commitment to customer service is best exemplified by free analyst support that we offer to our clients which sets us apart from any other provider.