Dubai, UAE, July 24, 2020 — Albert M. Carter, LLC is dedicated to shifting the cultural landscape of the music industry with innovative approaches to solve common problems. Our goal is to help artists understand the value of their music and learn what it takes to make it in the music business at a global level. We help to create, grow, and market initiatives and campaigns for emerging and established artists throughout the lifespan of their projects and careers. With subsidiary companies such as Hip Hop University, Emirates Music Summit, Daily Grind Entertainment, and AudioSwim Digital Music Distribution, Albert M. Carter, LLC has built its reputation as a champion for artists around the world. With hands-on, practical experience working in various genres of music, we are adept at building sustainable relationships with record labels, brands, and artists along with governmental agencies at the local, state, federal, and international levels.
- To become the number one music consulting company in the world.
- To create opportunities for musicians to maximize their brand globally.
- Help the UAE become Number one music tourism destination in the world.
- To increase transparency and payment flows in the music industry.
- Use music to help improve social and economical conditions for developing communities.
- Motivate and Inspire the world.
We have a strong focus on the following areas:
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships between organizations and communities.
- Identifying up and coming talent in music across genres.
- Managing artists both locally and internationally.
- Event management and organization.
- Strong organizational culture and coaching environments.
- Strong image development and brand repositioning.
- Drafting presentations, reports and public speaking.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Strong project management and problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills at all levels.
I. Hip Hop University (Non-Profit)
Uplifting Communities Through Hip Hop.
II. AudioSwim Music Distribution
Music Distribution and Audio Management Service.
III. Emirates Music Summit (Events)
Educational, inspirational and motivational thought leadership events aimed to make the UAE number one music tourism destination in the world.
IV. Daily Grind Entertainment (Music Publishing) – ASCAP
Music Publishing Company aimed to help transparency and payment flows within the music industry.
(No Website – email for details)
V. Industry Insider Podcast
An educational podcast aimed to help people break into the music industry.
VI. HHUDigital.com (Online School)
Online School – Teaching about hip hop culture and its impact on society.
VII. BLOG and INTERVIEWS
Engage community members with opportunities to tell our story.
www.albertmcarter.com/interviews | www.albertmcarter.com/thoughts
Motivate, inspire and entertain.
Emirates Music Summit:
- The National (Newspaper) – Emirates Music Summit addresses economic challenges local artists face due to coronavirus
- The National (Newspaper) – Emirates Music Summit to address ways to develop artists and the UAE scene
- VVIP (Website)- Emirates Music Summit Working To Develop The Music Scene In UAE
- Dubai One (TV News Appearance) – News Reports: Emirates Music Summit aims to boost UAE as number 1 destination for talent
- Art Kentro (Website)- Emirates music summit inspires UAE music movement
Hip Hop University:
- TV News Appearance (WSOCTV) – Family Focus: Course fuses hip-hop with traditional curriculum
- Charlotte Parent (Magazine) – Learning to the Beat at Hip-Hop University
- Pride Magazine – Organization Uses Hip Hop to Make More than Music
- TV News Appearance (FOX 46) – Charlotte’s Hip Hop University Teaches More Than Music
- TV News Appearance (FOX 46) – HipStory Good Day Charlotte
- TV News Appearance (FOX 46) – Digital Hip Hop Summit
- Blog Appearance (LucidPress) – Reaching Kids Through Hip Hop
- The Charlotte Post (Newspaper) – Students Put Their Lessons to Lyrics
- Art Kentro – New Digital Music Distribution Platform
- Entrepreneur Mindz – AudioSwim Music Distribution – A Cost Effective Way to Get Your Music Heard
- Marketwatch – New Music Distribution Platform Aims To Put The Artist First
- Estimated thousands of CMS students have no Internet service at home
- Police Encourage Community to Help Solve Shootings
Featured Radio and Podcast
Pulse 95 – Yalla Home with Big Hass
Dukkan Show – The Real Mr. Carter
Global Brothers Podcast – Global Brothers Podcast Episode 3
Name: Albert M. Carter
Company: Albert M. Carter, LLC
Email: [email protected]