The global multi-family residential green buildings market is expected to decline from $47.5 billion in 2019 and to $45.01 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -5.2%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and reach $53.8 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 6.1%.
Get a Sample Copy of the [email protected] https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/sample/TBRC00028930
Major key players covered in this report:
Turner Construction Co.,Clark group,AECOM,Swinerton,Hensel Phelps,Skansa,Lendlease,Holder Construction,Webcor,Walsh group,Gilbane Building Co.,Structure Tone,Whiting-Turner Contracting Co.,Clayco,Level 10 Construction
The multi-family residential green buildings market consists of sales of multi-family residential green buildings and related services for occupation or rentals by households. Green construction refers to the practice of using sustainable building materials and construction processes to create energy-efficient buildings with minimal environmental impact, throughout a building’s life-cycle from siting to design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation, and deconstruction.
On 17th Oct 2018, Structure Tone Inc., a New York-based green construction company, has acquired Ajax Building Corporation for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition was aimed to help Structure tone expand construction services to a global base and this acquisition expands its reach into the southeast US. Ajax Building Corporation is a construction company that offers services to build design, construction management, and building information modeling.
What questions does the Multi-Family Housing Green Buildings Market report answer about the regional reach of the industry
The report claims to split the regional scope of the Multi-Family Housing Green Buildings Market into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America & Middle East and Africa. Which among these regions has been touted to amass the largest market share over the anticipated duration
- How do the sales figures look at present How does the sales scenario look for the future
- Considering the present scenario, how much revenue will each region attain by the end of the forecast period
- How much is the market share that each of these regions has accumulated presently
- How much is the growth rate that each topography will depict over the predicted timeline
Purchase a Copy of this Report @ https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/buy/TBRC00028930
The scope of the Report:
The report segments the global Multi-Family Housing Green Buildings Market based on application, type, service, technology, and region. Each chapter under this segmentation allows readers to grasp the nitty-gritty of the market. A magnified look at the segment-based analysis is aimed at giving the readers a closer look at the opportunities and threats in the market. It also addresses political scenarios that are expected to impact the market in both small and big ways.The report on the global Multi-Family Housing Green Buildings Market examines changing regulatory scenarios to make accurate projections about potential investments. It also evaluates the risk for new entrants and the intensity of the competitive rivalry.
Reasons for buy this Report
- Highlights key business priorities to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Multi-Family Housing Green Buildings Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest to components, type, and end-users.