he 45th International Film Festival of India is all slated to begin in Goa on November 20. It was earlier reported that Amitabh Bachchan would attend the inauguration ceremony of the film festival and we have now heard that another superstar, Rajinikanth, may also attend the event.
Sources have revealed that an invitation has been sent by the organizers of the film festival to Rajinikanth to be present at the inauguration ceremony. It has also been revealed that both the actors will be the guests of honour and will together launch the fest.
The 10-day film festival has previously seen several Bollywood celebs and Hollywood A-listers such as Susan Sarandon in attendance. The presence of India's two biggest stars is sure to attract considerable amount of interest.
- Amitabh Bachchan
- 18,000 Goa liquor seized in Karkala
- Watch Super Star Rajinikanth`s Lingaa Hindi Movie Trailer
- Amitabh Bachchan: At 73 now I want to be a kid again
- ISL: Goa keen to maintain winning run against Mumbai
- Dhanush, Akshara’s bonding with Big B