Log in

Dry grass and tractor damaged as the vehicle touches electric wire

Hunsoor: A dry grass laden tractor accidentally caught fire after it touched an electric wire near Hosavaranchi.

The tractor owned by Javarayya of Hosur village was carrying dry grass from the field of Joseph in Hosavarachi. On the way the grass on the tractor accidentally came to the contact of an electric wire of a pump set and caught fire.

Dry grass worth Rs. 15 thousand was completely charred in the incident and the tractor also damaged. A case has been filed in rural police station.
Banner 468 x 60 px